Thursday 10 May 2018

Comic Review: Captain Marvel


I've not been the biggest DC or Marvel fan because they normal require that you have read lots of other DC or Marvel books to understand whats happening and I can never keep track of them all. In saying that though I've decided to drive in and just blunder my way through for a while #mangareaderproblems.

Even though I'm pretty sure Captain Marvel has a series before this, it wasn't to hard to follow because she has started a 'new job' at the space station meant to guard earth, so the problems that ensue are new.
(please forgive my storyline ignorance, I'm learning okay :P)

Captain Marvel herself has a sense of humor i liked and the Elite Force she is teamed up with has some amusing characters too. This book pulls together #1-#5 but was still a good quick read

No comments:

Post a Comment