Wednesday 1 May 2019

Review from a book club kid: Again!! Vol 1


Okay, guys, I didn't think that this was good until I sat down and gave it a good read. I was wrong * Hands Up* it's really good, it gave me a huge Haikyuu!! vibe. I thought this was Shojo since it was a slice of life manga but..... surprise surprise it's a Shonen!

At first when I picked it up and I was like huh. The character here on the first volume sorta looks like a gender-bent Sasuke.

I have to say, this series has a really good storyline and it's been set up perfectly and there really isn't anything that I would fault about it. All the characters have different perks and personalities. This series is really relatable to highschoolers nowadays and teaches us a good lesson. 

This review was created by one of our Read and Recommend Book Clubs . 

Visit our website to see how you can join our book club


No comments:

Post a Comment